Saturday, January 10, 2009

Clarification made to the Party

These two were originally sent to cadre from The Trotskyist League of Canada which is the Canadian section of the International Communist League

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I'll say again that if you or anyone else in your group feels personally attacked feel personally attacked over what I have said for that I apologize. But support Robert Latimer, I can't even begin to tell you how that makes my skin crawl. Fascists support him, that's just fascist being fascists. But for a group like yours to have the same stance on an oppressed minority, the disabled, as outright fascists. I really believe this is going to do tarnish your reputation as the tribune of the people. I think you probably kiss support amoung the disabled including disabled proletarians goodbye.

Also I have no intention of stereotyping all rural types as backward. Rural proletarians have the same objective interest as their urban counter-part. Minorities in rural areas and landless peasants are certaintly downtrodden. The average Canadian farmer, however, has a $1,000,000 worth in assets making most of them Kulaks. Most of the urban ones have moved into the cities. Also, act of terror against the disabled have in urban areas as well as rural areas.


* * * * * * *

Tynan,

I'll make you a deal. If you and anyone who agrees with you on the Robert Latimer issue decide to drop your truly revolting stance on the issue let me know. I'll be willing to let the past be past. Assuming it is the past.

Comradely,
M.G.

No comments: