Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The ICL's Bombasity and the Rights of the Disabled

Andrew M. made a remark that was quite peculiar in his second email to me. He said that every source he read said that Tracy Latimer was in "a great deal of constant pain". I gather he hasn't read a thing from really anyone in the disabled community or by a single disability rights group. Yet the ICL, the hive mind that Andrew is a drone for, has the nerve to prance around and act like they are experts on the issue. To my knowledge, they have yet to read a single article dedicated to the rights of the disabled. I checked their search engine I found only a handful of sentences mentioning "disabled" or "disability".

There are some other points I would like to make. Andrew M. denounced me for "being silent" on the British troops in Northern Ireland. The reason I took a while to respond is that I was researching the Bolshevik Tendency (BT)'s stance on the issue. I am not a member of the BT and don't speak for them, nor do I represent their views. Personally I am for British Troops out of Northern Ireland and apparently the BT is too.

If silence is "proof" of guilt, which Andrew M. claims than lets look at what he has been silent on. Well for one he has been silent on my remarks that Robert Latimer has never disavowed the outright fascists that support him. This I think is quite telling of Robert Latimer. I don't think Latimer is a fascists but his silence and willingness to sit back and let them defend him I think is a very damning indictment of Robert Latimer's own political leanings. Also, I pointed out that whether or not Latimer intended it, his murdering (lynching as I call it) of his daughter Tracy along with the mass Pro-Robert Latimer hysteria whipped up by the Bourgeois Press has had the affect of terrorizing the disabled, inspiring further violence against disabled and encouraging the fascists to crawl out of their holes. Andrew has remained silent on this points but still defends Robert Latimer's actions.

Also, Andrew has remained silent on my mentioning of a letter sent by Bill Logan to Jim Robertson three years before the show trial telling Robertson exactly what Bill Logan was doing. Robertson three years after the letter claims that he knew nothing about the situation three years later.

Also I don't think Andrew adequately addresses one of my other points. I pointed out that several top cadre from the main section (the US section) of the ICL, including Jim Robertson spent considerable time under the Logan regime but saw nothing amiss. Andrew claims that Logan kept Robertson and others from talking to people from talking to people in the Logan regime and that people in the section didn't say anything. Frankly, I don't think this carries a lot of weight. If people from the main section including Robertson had visited the Logan regime briefly, then maybe this argument would have held weight. However, Robertson and other spent considerable time in the Logan regime. I think if it were qualitatively different than the rest of the ICL then these prominent cadre would have blown the whistle.

Some other points, apparently David S., the father of Vicky's child (Vicky was the women pressure to abort her kid), was a drinking buddy of Jim Robertson. When Vicky was being forced to have an abortion David was there. He when this was taking place David was sent to the US section. So I think it is safe to say the information about Vicky being forced to have an abortion would have reach Robertson (if he didn't already know). Also Jim Robertson has been known to tell people the ICL that they ought to have their tubes tied. Around the time Vicky was being forced to have an abortion, James Robertson was prancing around shouting "goddamn babies" and I believe he was doing this when he was around Vicky. Also although it is not official policy, people in the ICL are "encouraged" no to have kids.

Comradely,
M.G.

No comments: