Friday, March 6, 2009

My second email response to Andrew Malienis

Andrew,

Some other points, in terms of Bill Logan's regime. As I understand it, several prominent cadre from the US section of the ICL (i.e. the mothership) visited the New Zealand section when Logan was in charge of it and saw nothing amiss. Jim Robertson himself, I believe, visited the New Zealand section and saw nothing amiss. Also, as I understand it Bill Logan sent a letter to Jim Roberston several years before Logan was on trial saying that he was trying to get a female cadre to give up her child (abort it or otherwise) and Jim Robertson didn't do anything about it only to claim later to have known nothing of the issue.

Also, I think the ICL's claim that the BT sneers at any special oppression is unfounded. After reading stuff by the BT on the ICL and reading stuff by the ICL on the BT I think the ICL consistently and deliberatley misrepresents the BT's politics. Personally, I think people should read both sides on the ICL's dispute with the BT before forming their opinions.

I consider it outright slander to call me "vile and hypocritical" for saying I defend the rights of the disabled. I think it takes real Chuztpah for a supporter of the ICL to say this when the ICL has not written a single article, in my knowledge (I've been reading their papers for about four years now). They make ablest and psychosiphobic (bigotry towards the mentally ill) remarks. Words such a psychotic, schizophrenic, nuts, crazy, demented etc. I've heard stuff like "don't talk to that person they're psychotic" and the like. They won't recruit people with disabilities or mental illnesses. And now there are people in the ICL who defend Robert Latimer who murdered his disabled daughter.

Also, I don't think the BT is driven by fanatical hatred for the ICL. The BT said that ICL's anti-Klan rallies put them way above the

I also want to stress that I haven't nor will I never complain about the ICL to the following:
* any Bourgoeis Paper or Bourgoeis Reporter
* any Bourgoeis politician or party
* any church, synagogue or mosque
* any cop, judge, prosecuter, security guard, prison warden, prisons guard, secret serviceman etc.
* anyone's boss or capitalist

I will however complain about the ICL to :
* trade unions
* left groups

Andrew, you're entitled to your opinion but I think you are misinformed and misguided.

In terms of you calling vile, hypocritical, disgusting or your remarks about me being outside the workers' movement or having no right calling myself a Marxist, Leninist, Trotskyist or Communist. I have this to say to you and the ICL. F$*k you and the horses you came riding in on.

Sincerely,
M.G.

No comments: