Friday, March 6, 2009

Third Email to Andrew M.

I would like to make some more points.

Another thing I never once defended Israel's treatment of the Palestineans. I think this remark is cynical and dishonest and is a real cheap shot. In terms of Holocaust deniers there are Islamists like Mahmud Ahmadi-Nejad. Obviously there are plenty of people who oppose Israel's treatment of the Palestinians, like myself who are not Holocaust deniers. The fascists would probably exterminate the Palestinians if they had the chance. One fascists on one of the Fascist websites I went to designated late as one of the big three "prisoner of war". Up there with Ernst Zundel and Brad Love. Also, there is no doubt that any Pro-Palestian groups that are not anti-semetic, which is probably the majority, do disavow outright fascists.

Robert Latimer as I have stated has never disavowed the Fascists who support him. Apparently people from the disabled community have gone on the facebook group 'Free Robert Latimer!' and brought to there attention, if they didn't already know, that there are outright fascists supporting Robert Latimer. The disabled people were censored and ridiculed for this. One of the admins for that group is Ivan Bjornholt who, if I am not mistaken, is the person running robertlatimer.net. Apparently, according to robertlatimer.net the people running robertlatimer.net say they can get you in touch with Robert Latimer. So I assume it would have reached Robert Latimer. Robert Latimer has never disavowed the fascists. Personally, if I were in jail and I thought my prison sentence was unjust, I would still sooner rot in prison than let outright fascists make my case.

In terms of whether Latimer's actions being an act of terror. Whether or not he kills anyone else his actions and the Bourgeois press fanning the flames has created a climate of hysteria and ablest bigotry where killing of the disabled is seen by most people as more acceptable. This has lead to an increase in the number of disabled people being killed. So even if Robert Latimer didn't seek to cause the death of anyone other than his daughter the affect has been devastating. It has terrorized the disabled community, it has led to further violence towards the disabled and has attracted the support of outright fascists.

In terms of Robert Latimer's motivations I think he was probably in large part tired of looking after Tracy and saw her as a burden. I also don't think Robert Latimer and his supporters make any distinction between being disabled and being in pain nor do I think they make any distinction between killing the disabled and relieving people of pain. I hear plenty of remarks by Latimer supporters such as "if Tracy Latimer was a normal healthy girl, not disabled and in pain all the time and Robert Latimer killed her, he'd be a monster" or "Robert Latimer killed his daughter out of compassion, Tracy had a disabilty". I've had Robert Latimer supporters lash out at me when I said Tracy was oppressed. I number of disability rights activists have recieved death threats from Latimer supporters (including myself). One Latimer support smeared me as a "pedophile".

I think it is beyond revolting to defend Latimer and considered your stance I think it takes alot of nerve and Chutzpah to call me vile and hypocritical for saying I defend the rights of the disabled.

Comradely,
M.G.

No comments: